We work with state, local, and school government agencies, as well as the civil engineering firms that represent them, to streamline the procurement process for projects of all sizes.
We built Bidcurement to streamline the RFP process - with centralized communication, reduced redundancy, and higher-quality proposals from start to finish.
How It Works
Posting an RFP
- Provide projects details once for all contractors with our easy-to-use portal and checklist.
- Schedule your pre-bid meeting and set deadlines for questions and proposals to ensure contractors meet your deadlines.
- Upload documents, as well as photos, maps, blueprints, and more to give contractors the full picture.
- Bidcurement publicizes your RFP to all qualified contractors.
- Have preferred contractors? Invite them to bid in a single click when posting, even if they don’t use Bidcurement yet.
Choosing a Proposal
- Every proposal, along with all supporting documents, in one place.
- Built-in communication tools to ask and answer questions.
- Our contractor rating system allows you to assess new-to-you contractors based on their past work.
- Other essential contractor information - like location, minority-ownership status, and more - right at your fingertips.
- Bidcurement sends notifications when proposals close and a contractor is chosen, eliminating follow-up calls about project status.
Bidcurement is cloud-based (no downloads required) and can be accessed via secure login from anywhere.
While other sites aggregate open bids for contractors, Bidcurement does more than just collect the content you’ve posted elsewhere. We work with you to facilitate the entire procurement process - saving your agency and staff time and money while ensuring you find the highest-quality contractors for each project.
To learn more about whether Bidcurement is the right solution for your agency, we encourage you to reach out via the form below to schedule a demo.