We give contractors a competitive edge when bidding on government RFPs and quotes of all sizes by centralizing information, communication, and bidding on a single, easy-to-use platform.
We built Bidcurement to streamline the government contracting process - for better communication, enhanced safety and accountability, and better collaboration, from start to finish.
How It Works
Simple RFP[/bid] Searches
- Search by location and job type to find open projects in your skillset and work radius.
- Receive invites for projects SLED agencies want you to bid on.
- Find all deadlines, meetings, contact details, and documentation in a single, organized place.
- Take advantage of extra information like photos, videos, maps, and blueprints.
- Ask questions directly within Bidcurement for quick answers while compiling a bid.
Choosing a Proposal
- Communicate with other contractors within Bidcurement to coordinate sub-contracting.
- Submit all your bid documentation online and paper-free, from anywhere in the world.
- Receive notifications when bidding closes and when a final bid is chosen - you’ll always know your bid’s status.
- Accountability through our community safety rating system.
- DocuSign and more even after your proposal is accepted.
Bidcurement is cloud-based (no downloads required) and can be accessed via secure login from anywhere.
Some sites simply aggregate public requests for bids, but Bidcurement does more. We put information, communication, and bidding on the same platform. Bidcurement keeps you in the know about open projects, makes it easy to communicate with SLED agencies about their requirements, and keeps you informed about bids you’ve submitted to save you and your staff time and money.
To learn more about whether Bidcurement is the right solution for your firm, we encourage you to sign up for a free account and discover open bids in your area.